Join the EnergySage team
About Us & The Job
We’re accelerating the adoption of clean energy by bringing the shopping experience online, and are looking for a few talented people to help us take on this challenge.
We are seeking a designer with great conceptual and typography skills and a knack for creating engaging materials. Self motivated and ability to work on their own and in a team. This position is highly collaborative and will work with other designers, product, marketing, and development teams to create unique and compelling experiences. This internship will be part-time starting January through May.
Our mission is to make the process of going solar as easy as booking a flight or hotel. Sounds far-fetched? It isn’t at EnergySage – the U.S. Department of Energy, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center, and National Grid are just a few of the organizations betting that we’ll make this vision a reality!
We’d love for you to join. EnergySage is a great place to work, full of friendly, respectful and mission-oriented people. We have the fun “startup stuff” (craft beer Fridays, ping pong tables, bean bags, and team outings to hike nearby mountains), but more importantly, we invest in people, want to see them grow, and empower them to bring new ideas and innovations to life.
- Identifying and creating stunning graphics to accompany blog and other social media posts that will appropriately convey content visually
- Creation of infographics (based on facts / research provided by EnergySage) that are consistent with the brand
- Providing design / production support to the design team for various interactive design and print projects
- Assisting with the design and build of landing pages, user experience, creating interactive prototypes and other digital assets
- Extending the brand to create marketing collateral pieces
- Join in and enhance our culture of deep empathy, curiosity, and passion for making
- Undergraduate senior working towards graphic design degree or related field
- In-depth knowledge of typography, layout practices and proficiency in visual design tools
- Ability to work on a broad spectrum of projects while adapting to the needs of the company
- Highly proficient in Adobe products, Sketch, InVision and Microsoft products