- 25 High Meadow Crossing, Somers, CT 06071
- 5,000 sq ft
- Energy need met:
- 25% to 49% of hot water
- 75% to 99% of space heating
- 100% or more of air conditioning
- Event Participation:
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2012 Host
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2013 Host
- January 2012
- Size of System:
- 6 tons
- To heat hot water
- For space heating
- For air-conditioning
- Gross Cost of System:
- Value of Rebates:
- Value of Tax Credits:
- Net Cost of System:
- Annual Savings:
- Own or Lease:
- Cash Purchase
- A&B Cooling and Heating Corp.
- Leaska Construction
geothermal forced air HVAC installed in very well insulated and air sealed residence. ERV ventilation for indoor air quality.
Very efficient home and equipment with good indoor air quality
bi-annual filter change and two year equipment maintenance schedule
This project is hosted in partnership with The Connecticut Geothermal Association.
Open House Info:
25 High Meadow Road, Somers, CT 06071 10:00AM till 3:00pm Saturday October 13th This home will be open for a walk thru with system discussions held across the street at the ranch.