Skip to main content

Saguaro Solar

Local energy solutions to improve the function of your home energy usage.
Saguaro Solar logo
5.0
Avg rating
Screened & Verified

Get free solar quotes from local installers on EnergySage

Our pre-vetted network of installers compete for your business, which allows us to give you more options and the best deals.

Get Quotes
EnergySage
At Saguaro Solar, our goal is to provide the very best PV systems for Arizona homes and businesses at a very competitive price. Starting your project is just 10% of the work. The other 90% ensures outstanding service and attention to detail from design to installation, activation, and beyond. Saguaro Solar is locally owned, operated, and a proud sponsor of University of Arizona Athletics. We can't think of a better place than Tucson to power our homes with our bright sun.
Year Established
2019
Phone Number
520.704.6868
Reasons Why You Should Work With Us
  1. Local full service sales and installation company

  2. Strong involvement in the Tucson community

  3. Excellent customer communication + support throughout the entire installation process and beyond

Elite installers are the top installers on EnergySage. They have excelled at providing great service and achieving results in the Marketplace. And they have truly distinguished themselves among their peers.

We speak

English; Japanese; Spanish

Solar systems installations and service Energy storage systems installations Electrical services performed by Saguaro Solar when necessary Roof work available, when necessary

Services Offered

  • Installation
  • Financing
  • Solar Repair & Maintenance

Workmanship Warranty

20 year installation warranty (parts and labor)
10 year roof penetration warranty
20 year access to system monitoring at no extra charge

Licenses

AZ ROC 333300

Certifications

SEIA

Industry Certifications

  • Better Business Bureau

Manufacturer Certifications

  • Certified Solar Professional

What Customers Are Saying

5.0
7 reviews
5.0
Average Rating 7 review(s)
Response
5.0
Quality
5.0
Value
5.0
Service
5.0
Leave a Review
Excellent customer service with a professional installation.

The administrative staff and installation technicians from Saguaro Dolor are top notch! My experience with them is what I look for begining to end in a locally owned and managed business. I have, and will continue to recommend Saguaro Solar to my friends and their families.

Posted by btalley74 on Jan 26, 2022
Great Service

Saguaro Solar has a great team. Every question I asked, every person I spoke to through the whole process had the answer and went the extra mile. They are fast and the BEST option for Solar in Arizona!

Posted by xristosdiamantoulis on Jan 24, 2022
Honest people and great service!

From start to finish, the process was seamless and professional! Our solar representative was honest and built a system based off of our family’s needs and he made sure to explain everything without leaving anything out. We didn’t have any surprises, just a seamless experience! Thank you Moises and Saguaro Solar!

Posted by jasmine.meyer.0308 on Jan 24, 2022
Great service all the way around

From the moment we were approached for a quote to after the installation, the service has been amazing.

Posted by chris.meyer.07 on Jan 24, 2022
Best Solar Company!

Thank you to Saguaro Solar for installing the system on my house! The process was super easy and fast. My sales professional took the time to explain everything and answered any questions I had. The installation was quick and completed within the day and they made sure everything was done right the first time!

Posted by xtina2424 on Jan 23, 2022
Solar review

From start to finish Saguaro Solar was AMAZING. I love the fact that they are a local company. They made going solar such an easy process for me. Their customer service exceeds what I expected. I highly recommend them to anyone that’s looking into going solar. From their sales team, to office staff and installation crew you will not be disappointed.

Posted by jrcoleman1206 on Jan 22, 2022

Location

Headquarters

States Served