LARGE solar thermal system. Underground 4,000 gal storage tank into radiant floor heating system.
- Chris Kent
- Apartment Building
- 170 Walcott Avenue, Jamestown, RI 02835
- Event Participation:
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2012 Host
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2013 Host
- Solar Space Heating
- January 2003
- For space heating
- Additional Financial Notes:
- Components: Solar Domestic Hot Water Grid tie PV
Professionals & Suppliers
- Island Solar
What You Need to Know
Solar domestic hot water 120 year old house retro fitted with domestic solar hot water and 2,000 watts of photovoltaics Come see to simple and effective solar systems. New system includes 120 evacuated tubes into 4000 gal underground storage tank and radiant floor heat.
Open House Info:
170 Walcott Ave. Jamestown, RI 02835 Park in driveway or on street and walk around back to see systems.
View Other Case Studies
Multi-Family Residence|Solar PV
Apartment Building|Solar Hot Water
The EnergySage Marketplace