- Ben Canavan & Sara Jackson
- Single-Family Residence
- 1567 Race Lane, Marstons Mills, MA 02648
- 1,168 sq ft
- Energy need met:
- 100% or more of electricity
- Event Participation:
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2012 Host
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2013 Host
- Solar PV
- Size of System:
- 4.8 kW
- To generate electricity
- Own or Lease:
- Cash Purchase
- Cotuit Solar LLC
Grid Tied PV 4.8kW Grid Tied PV installed by Cotuit Solar.
All of our overproduction is sent to Ben's parents electric bill, helping them with their utility costs.
Little to no maintenance.
Efficiency or Sustainability Improvements:
Added insulation in the attic. We also have a Solar Hot Water and Space Heat system installed.
1. Reducing our impact. 2. Energy independence.
Experience with Installer:
They are excellent!
Open House Info:
NESEA Green Buildings Open House visitors may park in the driveway or across the street in the conservation area lot.
Single-Family Residence|Solar Space Heating
Single-Family Residence|Solar PV