The Business Office is a total electric building for heat, air conditioning, lights and hot water that has been transformed into a "Net Zero" building.
- Plymouth Village Water and Sewer District
- Office Building
- 227 Old North Main Street, Plymouth, NH 03264
- Energy need met:
- 100% or more of electricity
- 100% or more of hot water
- 100% or more of space heating
- 100% or more of air conditioning
- Event Participation:
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2012 Host
- NESEA Green Buildings Open House 2013 Host
- Solar PV
- January 2012
- Size of System:
- 9.2 kW
- To generate electricity
- To heat hot water
- For space heating
- For air-conditioning
This provides a direct cost benefit for our water and sewer users as our rates are based on our expenses. It also provides a benefit to the environment by reducing carbon footprint and it is an educational model for citizens to come, view and learn about the systems and how it might relate to their needs.
Open House Info:
In addition to the Open House 2012 date, we are always happy to show you the system during our business hours. Monday-Fridays from 8 am to 4 pm.
Office Building|Energy Efficiency