Founded in 2008, Ecolectrics has developed over 50 MW of solar PV projects (equivalent to powering over 10,000 homes), including projects for homeowners, solar contractors, businesses, utilities, municipalities, and US military.
We are a local Texas licensed electrical contractor with offices in San Antonio and Austin. We are NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Professional) certified with A+ rating by Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are screened and approved by Energysage and Home Advisor. We are one of the largest rooftop solar firms in San Antonio/Austin area.
We use some of the highest efficiency and state of the art equipment to give the best value to our customers for their long term solar investment. Having been in solar business for a decade, we know what it takes to design, engineer and install the highest performance and most cost efficient solar system and to standby our workmanship.
We started our business as an engineering service provider and solar equipment procurement company. Thereafter we devised our own residential financing product for homeowners and started offering turn-key services. We are one stop shop for the residential or commercial customer where everything from initial site analysis to financial feasibility analysis, permitting, engineering, installation, customer service and maintenance is offered by us. The customer doesn't have to deal with multiple companies. Having done both large scale commercial and residential design and installations, we bring the best of both worlds to the customer and provide to them what is best for them.
We offer performance guarantee as well as one of the highest workmanship warranty.
We are registered and qualified to work with almost all major utility companies in the State of Texas.
they were great and easy to work with. I would choose them again if I had to.
After interviewing several solar businesses, Ecolectrics provided, by far, the most knowledgeable service, and best value. Communication was great, and very transparent. The installation finished on time (after I gave them a very tight deadline), and they delivered as promise. Overall I'm extremely happy with Ecolectrics
I will strongly recommend Ecolectrics to anyone contemplating going Solar. The reasons for my strong recommendation are as follows,
1) They are a team of highly trained, professional and courteous people and it is a pleasure working with them.
2) When I was thinking of going Solar, they walked me through the entire process of making a decision. They carefully laid out the pros and cons with detailed calculations. Never did I get a feeling that Solar energy was being thrust on me.
3) Once I decided to go Solar, I checked around with multiple installers. Theirs was the most economical and enthusiastic bid.
4) They took care of all permissions required for the installation (permissions from HOA, County etc). Never did I have to contact these agencies.
5) The installation was done in a timely manner with great detail for aesthetics. The installed panels look really nice.
6) I was kept educated and updated all through the process.
7) The panels are now producing energy and thanks to an App that they provided, I can monitor in real time the amount of energy produced by each panel.
8) Overall working with them was a very pleasant endeavor.
9) They have my unqualified and unconditional recommendation.
We bought the Solar system kinda in the rainy season. We had a little over two weeks of rain and we still was able to pay less over all with the solar. The very next month we had a bill of 2 dollars on our electric bill with almost another two weeks of rain. The company was great and very helpful and at no time where they pushy.