Incorporated in 2010, Aikyum Inc. is a solely owned solar installation business located in Irvine, California. Aikyum is focused on providing turnkey solar power generation solutions for residential, industrial, and commercial buildings in California. With over 25 years of industrial experience, Aikyum Solar is a one-stop-shop solar solutions provider. We manage the entire installation process from design, financing solar, pulling permits, working with the Home Owners’ Associations, to installation, city inspections and maintenance services. We have an outstanding reputation for integrity, and we aim at 100% customer satisfaction. Our mission is to provide reliable and complete solar solutions.
Our team includes electrical engineers, civil engineers, system designers, roofers, technicians and highly skilled individuals, all sharing the passion for utilizing renewable energy. We represent leading solar manufacturers around the world such as Solar World, LG, Canadian Solar, SMA, Fronius, Power-One; and have established long-term relationships. Our strong vendor relationships and high volume transactions assist in purchasing solar panels and other solar equipment at the lowest prices possible.
1. Custom Solar Panel Design – Aikyum Solar prepares a custom solar solution for your home that maximizes energy production.
2. Quick Installations – Aikyum Solar projects are typically completed in just 6 weeks!
3. Superior Customer Service and Communication – Throughout your 6-week conversion to solar, our team communicates with you every step of the way; you’ll never worry about where we are in the process from beginning to end.
4. Permit & HOA Approvals – Many solar customers worry they will have to obtain permits or get Home Owner Association approvals, but you don’t have to. Aikyum Solar takes care of it all! Even in affluent neighborhoods and with stubborn associations, we achieve success. In fact, we have a 100% success rate in getting HOA approvals.
Get High Efficiency Solar Panels and Systems
5. System Ownership vs. Leasing – We’ve conducted the research and the only party that wins in leasing is the solar company! Owning your system means YOU get the tax credit. And, the increase in your home value benefits YOU!
6. Competitive Pricing – Our core belief is in delivering the best value; our low overhead translates into competitive pricing for you. Our efficient, innovative and cost-effective solar panels are worth buying!
7. Daily Monitoring – Every day we monitor your system on-line to ensure your system is operating optimally.
8. Generous Referral Program – Our business runs on referrals from happy customers. 95% of our business comes from referrals. We reward referrals with cash bonuses; just ask us for more info!
... Loading panels
... Loading inverters
... Loading storage products
10 years labor, parts and roof
NABCEP, TiE, Women Owned Business
C-46, LG Chem Battery Storage Certified Installer
Solar Contractor: 986427
Workers Compensation &