Solar is a fast growing industry where there are numerous companies competing for the business. Having recently retired, I am constantly looking at ways to reduce my monthly living expenses. Electricity and taxes are 2 of the highest expenses that I incur. Adding solar panels to my house seemed like a logical way to reduce both of these expenses after doing some research. The 26% Federal tax credit to offset the cost of adding the solar panels as well as reducing our monthly electric bill, which had been averaging around $250/mo. I decided to go with Texas Best Solar after contacting 10 different solar companies and receiving quotes from 9 of them.
Here are some of the reasons I initially decided to go with Texas Best Solar:
1) Local Veteran owned Company
2) Spence came to my house, surveyed the property and listened to my wants and needs.
3) Some of the companies quoted without ever physically seeing the property in person.
4) Spence was honest, straight forward and seemed like someone I could trust.
5) The Google reviews were very favorable for Texas Best Solar whereas some of the other companies had unfavorable reviews.
The 16kWh Solaria/Chilicon system they designed would help offset most of my monthly electrical cost whereas some of the others would only offset a portion.
In conclusion, going with Texas Best Solar was a smart choice. Spencer and his team did an excellent job. They were extremely easy to work with and did excellent work. They use quality products and make sure that everything is installed correctly. Inspection by the city and the power company went quickly and was a breeze because everything was done correctly. If the need arises, I will use them again!