Sun Valley Solar Solutions
Our Platinum Installation methodology means we do the whole project in-house, from Sale and Design, to Installation and Service. Even our sales staff are full-time employees (unlike most of our competitors who use contracted sales agents). Through the Platinum Installations method, we're better able to deliver quality at every step. After more than 8000 residential and commercial customers, we believe this is the best way to ensure that your system will work exactly as designed, or better, from the moment it's commissioned.
Our Platinum Installation methodology covers six critical areas of focus:
1. Whether Sales, Design, Installation, or Service, we don't outsource our work.
2. We understand Arizona's extreme climate, and we make ample use of metal conduit to ensure lasting durability.
3. Junction boxes and wire termination are also executed for maximum safety and durability.
4. We go the extra mile for roof and penetration integrity, utilizing the 3-course method for triple-level penetration site protection.
5. We care about aesthetics and offer all-black panel and racking options, as well as more traditional aesthetics.
6. We hold solar’s top certifications, including: NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional, RISE CSRP Certified Solar Roofing Professional, Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, SRP Preferred Solar Installer, and many more.