I don't normally write reviews, in fact, this is my very first one. The short review is that Celestial Solar Innovations is the best solar installer in the area. Pick them and know that you will receive the best system for your needs and it will be effective and worry free for 25+ years. If you want to know why, continue to the long version below.
We've always been pro-solar, but have always pushed it off for later. I guess its because the project seems daunting with a lot of unknowns.
How do we get started? How does it work? How do I know what system I need? Do I have to get the utilities involved? How do I find the best installer? What if they do a terrible job? Do I need a permit? Is my roof going to leak? How much power will I really make? Can I afford this? What questions am I forgetting to ask? Is now the right time?
Let me introduce you to Celestial Solar Innovations. I spent the better part of a month researching solar technology and solar installers and concluded that the right time is now and the right installer is Celestial Solar Innovations. I worked with Jim (the owner) from the beginning all the way to the end. They are the best because:
1. Knowledgeable. I had compiled a list of questions and concerns. Jim quickly answered them and described how the products they use were carefully chosen precisely to meet those concerns. Example: I am worried about my roof leaking. Jim replys with a description of the anchors they use and how they are the most leak-proof. He then followed up with a video illustrating why those anchors are the best at preventing leaks. They do a lot of these and Jim is a wealth of knowledge.
2. Responsiveness. I threw every question and concern I had at Jim the first time we met, but ofcourse I continued to think of more questions and concerns as the project progressed. Jim is super responsive by phone and email. Even today, after going live with my solar system, I email Jim and he replies quickly.
3. Experience. The folks at Celestial Solar Innovations were great to work with. They are very skilled, experienced, courteous and the work looks amazing. This project began quickly and finished quickly. They have the resources and planning expertise to get you up and running asap. I never had to wonder when things were going to get started or how long it was going to take to get done. In my case, they even came on a Sunday. There will be no nagging necessary to get things done.
4. Quality. Celestial Solar Innovations has carefully selected only the best and most proven parts that the industry offers. Everything chosen is geared towards having zero maintenance, zero problems and the best power generation for 25+ years. Even the placement of things and how and where to run the wiring is carelly chosen and expertly implemented to keep your house looking awesome. For my house, you cannot even tell that we are running solar unless you go to the backyard. There is no ugly galvanized piping that runs down my roof to the side of my house for example.
5. Worryfree. Jim will be there from beginning to end. I did my research and had a giant checklist. Each item was accounted for by Jim in their process. All of the paper work with the utility, the county, the rebates, the financing, the scheduling for inspection, utility meter installation, approval etc. were all done by Celestial. I didn't have to call or schedule any appointments. Jim ensures you get all of the tax benefits, rebates, etc. that you are eligible for and his staff files all of the paperwork for you.
Don't push solar any later. The right time is now, the technology is mature, the tax credits and rebates will eventually start phasing out and Celestial Solar Innovations is available to implement your solar system perfectly.