Resonant Energy is a community-based solar developer that collaborates with people to plan, finance, and build accessible clean energy projects. We believe in 100% clean energy for 100% of people.
• Through our Group Purchasing Program, Solar Up, you can buy solar panels at $3.25/Watt, 24% off the average MA installation price. Our base price provides residents with American-made 300 Watt Solar World panels -- the most popular panel for buyers in Massachusetts.
• For every household participating in Solar Up, we provide 5 free panels to low-income households.
• We work with local solar installers to support the growth of local green jobs.
• Customer service is our top priority, and it starts with arranging a free solar site visit for your house.
• Resonant Energy represents you in hiring a contractor to build the highest quality installation.
For years residential solar has been expensive and complicated, and homeowners have been alone in deciding what kind of solar is right for them. We believe there's a better way: going solar together with your neighbors and a trusted partner who is focused on customer service.
Whether a no-money-down option is right for you or a purchase option, Resonant Energy allows you to go solar with others in your community. By using this community-centered approach, we can lower installation costs 20-30% while ensuring that every project meets our highest standards for quality and service. Go solar, and start saving today!
... Loading panels
... Loading inverters
... Loading storage products
Co-op Power, MA Interfaith Power and Light, Solstice Initiative, NY Energy Democracy Alliance
We only work with NABCEP certified installers with 3 years of operational history, 3 positive industry references, and 2 MW of installed capacity.
Business Incorporation: 81-371-8097