G C Electric Corporation (dba G C Electric Solar) is a family owned and locally operated EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) company based in beautiful San Diego area. Started in 2008 and incorporated in 2014, we custom design and install each project in-house using experienced and knowledgeable engineers and professional solar installers without having to sub-contract any portion of the project to any third-party organization unlike many of our national and local competitors.
We have installed residential solar systems for many families in San Diego as well electrical and solar systems for hand full of INC 500 and 5000 companies and currently in process of installing large scale commercial solar installations for hand full of industry leading companies. When it comes to quality, safety, workmanship, and technical expertise, G C Electric Solar is placed in top 10 electrical and solar contractors in southern California.
Our ultimate goal is building a brighter and more sustainable future for all.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Authorized Panasonic Premium Installer (25 Years Workmanship, Product, and Performance Warranty on Panels, Micro Inverters, and Racking from Panasonic)
- 5 star reviews on GOOGLE Plus, BBB, Yelp
- Highest Quality of Workmanship
- Unbeatable Pricing
- $0 Down Financing Program.
- 26% Federal Tax Credit.
- Solar PV, Main Panel Upgrades, EV Charging Stations
- As Seen on TV
... Loading panels
... Loading inverters
... Loading storage products
- Authorized Panasonic Premium Installer (25 Years Workmanship, Product, and Performance Warranty on Panels, Micro Inverters, and Racking from Panasonic)- 25 Years Solar panel Power Production Warranty
- 25 Years Remote Monitoring
- 10 Years Leak-Free Warranty For All Mounting Points
- 25 Years Workmanship Warranty
- Authorized Panasonic Premium Installer (25 Year backed workmanship warranty)
- Cox Media
- Home Improvement Guide
- Google Plus (Google Guaranteed)
- Clear Channel Media
Business Incorporation: 995108 C-10
$4M General Liability, Umbrella, Workers Comp, and Auto