- List your home or business or non-profit on the EnergySage Marketplace
- Get quotes from top installers in your area
- Compare lease and purchase options to find the right solution for you
Learn About Solar
- Learn about solar, wind, geothermal and other clean energy systems
- Use the EnergySage Wizard to see what’s right for you
- Learn how you’ll save money with these affordable options
Hear from Others
- View examples of solar, wind, and geothermal systems at work in your area
- Learn important tips from people like you
- Share your story and encourage others to take action
It’s never been easier to shop for solar photovoltaic (PV) systems with confidence. List your property on the EnergySage Marketplace today.
See how it works.
Upfront Payment. Net Savings. There are a number of facts and figures that go into a solar quote.
The Marketplace will help you make sense of them– by presenting facts and figures in clear, apples-to-apples format. Everything is explained. So you can make your decision with a clear understanding of your options.
Forget fishing around for emails. On the Marketplace dashboard, you can manage quotes and messages from installers. Everything is organized to make the process easier. Plus, you can scan installer profiles and research solar.
The Marketplace is available online or on-the-go via mobile or tablet. Making it easier for you to send messages and view quotes, whenever and wherever you are.
A Quicker Start
List your property in just three easy steps. Then sit back and watch pre-screened, high-quality installers evaluate your property and provide quotes. It's never been easier to shop for solar panels.
Learn As You Go
Take the guesswork out of quotes. On the Marketplace, every term is explained, every number is there for a reason. We’ve included smart details and helpful tips so you can learn as you go, and select the best possible solution for you.
A Smarter Energy
Learn how you can heat, cool, or power your home, business or non-profit with solar, wind, or geothermal technologies. Learn More.
Leasing a Solar PV System
Solar leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs) make it easy for almost everyone to afford solar — options include no-money down or a small down payment.
Our Wizard recommends the most suitable energy system for your property and helps you choose between solar PV, solar water and space heating, geothermal, etc.Get Started
Across the country, people are putting solar, wind, and geothermal energy to use in their homes and businesses.
Have a system of your own? Share Your Story.
James & Beth Bouleris: Solar PV
James & Beth installed solar panels on their house in Ballston Lake, New York in June, 2012.