At Simply Solar, we believe Solar Power is the best energy source for our planet. We also recognize cost to be the single greatest barrier for home and business owners wanting to go solar. That is why we have created our direct buy option allowing our customers to buy their solar panels and other equipment directly from our supplier. This option eliminates the contractor markup on the equipment and saves our customers thousands of dollars on their solar project. The entire contracting process, from consultation to utility interconnection will work exactly the same as a typical contracted service. If you need financing, our financing programs also work perfectly with our direct buy option.
Simply Solar of Maryland is a NABCEP certified Master Licensed electrical contractor specializing in grid-tied solar installations. With over 1000 systems installed throughout Maryland, our technical experience and industry knowledge has become a highly sought after commodity in the technical market space. Our installation platform consist of installing for five national solar companies and multiple local solar contractors. Simply Solar is committed to providing the same high quality grid-tied solar electric installation for your home or business as we are when installing for our multi-million dollar solar partners. As our customer, you can expect to enjoy a professional hassle free experience throughout the entire process. Our service includes; consultation, site survey, location and design plan, installation to code and full administrative service. We install industry leading products and stand behind our work.
Discounts for Military, Police & Fire Fighters
(2) 24 series Dual Axis Solar Trackers , 14.4 kw producing 29,000+ kilowatt hours of solar energy per year
(49) Schuco Black 265w 13kw producing 17,550kwh of solar energy per year
(31) Solar world 280w 8.6kw producing 11,700kwh of solar energy per year
(2) 24 Series Dual Axis Solar Trackers, 15.1kw producing 31,000+ kilowatt hours of solar energy per year
(56) LG Mono X 300w Black on Black 16.8kw producing 22,680 kwh of solar energy per year
(39) LG Mono X 300w Black on Black 11.7kw producing 15,800 kwh of solar energy per year