The word that comes to mind for me is PROFESSIONALISM. From start to finish A1A SOLAR ‘s entire team was highly organized. From the salesperson, sales support staff, installation team, and Tech person on staff, they were always there to help me throughout the entire process. A1A SOLAR knows what they are doing and has a professional team to back it up. I can see why A1A SOLAR was involved in putting up the solar panels for IKEA in Jacksonville.
Installation was exceptional, a crew of 6 people showed up at my house. Like a well oiled machine each person had their specialized duty. 2 people did all the electrical installations, another 2 people put up the solar scaffolding, and the others installed the panels. Those guys knew what they were doing, which gave me a high level of confidence.
During the whole process A1A SOLAR did everything from permitting, financing, installation, and service after the sale. They even have a Tech Person you can call for advice or questions. He will answer all questions no matter how big or small.
I also, like the free Solar App, “Enlighten Solar”, which comes with the package. It shows your solar production in Real Time. It gives you solar production reports, every 15 minutes, daily, monthly, and annually. One of my favorite features is it shows me how much carbon offset my solar panels have saved. For example, my carbon offset for June, 2018 was 971 pounds!
I also want to put my 2 cents worth into why everyone should go solar.
1. It is essentially Free! Once you have solar panels, you become an Energy Producer. The more energy you produce, the less you pay in utility bills. The savings from your electricity bill goes to pay for the loan on the solar panels. One way or the other, you will pay roughly the same amount, whether it is the electric bill OR the solar loan. Yes, it will take 10 years to pay off the solar loan, but the savings from your electricity bill pays for the loan. The solar panels have a 25 year lifespan. So once your 10 year loan period is up, you are on the 15 year free electricity gravy train.
2. You get a 30% tax credit on the solar panels and installation. Not a tax deduction but a TAX CREDIT! You get 30% off the solar panels and installation, refunded back to you when you file your taxes.
3. You are helping the environment. By having solar, your carbon footprint becomes smaller. It makes me feel good that I am doing my little part to decrease carbon emissions. There is a Value for that and should be considered in your decision.
4. The Value of your house will increase. It makes your house more marketable and differentiates you from the pack.
5. Let’s not forget about the “Coolness Factor”! It’s just super cool to have solar panels on your roof. I feel like someone from Silicon Valley just moved into my house. It shows that you are on the vanguard of technology.
As you can see, I love talking about my solar panels. I can assure you will feel the same.
5 stars to Pete and his crew at A1A SOLAR, they know what they are doing, and will make you feel confident about your decision to buy solar.