- Starting almost a decade ago with our own home as our very first project, we think of each system we add to the world and every roof we touch as an extension of our own.
- We grew out of the heart of solar, developing a versatility and deep wellspring of solar know-how that's allowed us to effectively branch into commercial & industrial, energy storage and efficiency, and EV systems throughout the region.
- We're nimble, and accustomed to taking on complex custom projects, with over 10% of our business coming from repairing work done by larger installers.
- Our success didn't happen overnight - we worked as preferred subcontractors to some of the most prominent national solar companies, before taking on our own projects.
- Our projects are consistently featured by inspectors as demo sites for trainees showcasing the fundamentals of solar workmanship executed right.
- We enjoy excellent relationships with city personnel in each and every jurisdiction we service.
- We educate first, build second: we explain time-of-use rates, net metering changes, the evolving "duck curve", and bring it all together to our customers in an easy to understand way. We relish in helping our clients find out exactly how they are not only saving money, but investing in the solution of one of the great societal challenges of our time.
- We promote the low-hanging fruits of energy efficiency and water conservation along with solar, knowing full well that it means installing fewer panels.
- We offer a number of customized financing options for both residential and commercial clients, including PACE, solar financing, and traditional financing.
We tend to think of solar energy as a friendly handshake with the sun; a cosmic gift to our pale blue dot. We at Treepublic Energy want as many people to experience the joy and benefit of harnessing the photons of our nearest star for their daily household, commercial, and industrial energy use. After all, those photons did travel almost ten minutes to get here—let’s make their trip worthwhile!
We pride ourselves in providing the highest and best value renewable energy and energy efficiency products. We scour the market for components of the highest functionality, durability, affordability, and design, and promote only those which meet the most stringent quality standards across the board.
INTEGRITY IN WORKMANSHIP
We are skilled PV installation professionals who work with the understanding that installations are meant to be safe, efficient, and able stand the test of time. Our crews have 80+ years of combined solar installation experience across hundreds of systems statewide.
We think of every installation as an extension of our own, which is, after all, where we began. We believe in the philosophy that anything we do defines everything we do. There’s a reason why we’re gaining traction as a well-regarded solar company in Southern California, not only with our customers, but with all our stakeholders—including utility personnel, and building department inspectors and engineers.
We look forward to working with you!
Solar @ Avocado Farm in Santa Rosa Valley, CA
We're in this for the right reasons.
One panel at a time.
An awesome compilation of our recent work to the tune of Beethoven's Second Symphony
Commercial Solar (Multifamily)
Solar Flat Roof - Residential Estates
Industrial Array in Urban Downtown LA
8.9kW residential installation in North SD County
Custom Whole House Backup and Energy Storage
Multifamily Solar Project in LADWP Territory
Commercial Solar Transformer Wiring
Custom 9kW Solar Patio Trellis with Microinverters (Sherwood Forest, CA)
Beautiful 50.0kW industrial installation near downtown L.A.
Panel by Panel Performance Monitoring
Solar at High Altitudes: Meeting Snow Load Requirements means distributing weight across more points of contact.
10.56kW flat roof residential solar in Bel Air, CA
Commercial Solar System Monitoring & Maintenance
Solar @ 90-unit Apartment Complex in San Fernando Valley
Sample Solar Contract
Commercial Solar (Industrial)
My roof was leaking due to a bad solar installation. Big problem since Solar company refused to fix roof after promising many times to fix leak. Most roofers will not move solar and solar companies will not touch another company's solar. . Found Treepublic and Omar came out. He agreed to remove solar, repair roof, and reinstall solar. He also wrote up all the reasons why the solar install led to the leak which will be used in court. Omar and James worked very hard to fix my problems in a timely and affordable way. Great job by a very professional company. Highly recommended.Read Less
My roof was leaking due to a bad solar installation. Big problem since Solar company refused to fix roof after promising many times to fix leak. Most roofers will not move solar and solar companies will not touch another company's solar. . Found Treepublic and Omar came out. He agreed to ...Read More
We recently completed a renovation project and with the added square footage came increased electricity bills. Our old system was also really underperforming. We called Treepublic to add panels to our existing system. Not only were they able to integrate without our existing system (same panel aesthetics and metal frame structure underneath), but they serviced the existing system--we're now getting 20%+ more out of it (they showed me the difference on the screen from the same time the day before). With the new panels, our bill is down to nothing again! Thanks guys!!Read Less
We recently completed a renovation project and with the added square footage came increased electricity bills. Our old system was also really underperforming. We called Treepublic to add panels to our existing system. Not only were they able to integrate without our existing system (same panel aesthetics and metal frame ...Read More
I have had an excellent experience both times I have worked with Treepublic. The first time was back about three years ago. I had bought my solar equipment from them to do my own installation on a patio cover. He was extremely helpful in answering all questions I had as I had not put a
Solar system in before. He helped with the paperwork for city planning and
did way above what I would have expected from someone selling me
equipment. The second time I worked with Treepublic I was
putting a battery backup system in and 12 solar panels on top of my shed. I was not comfortable with putting the panels on the shed. He did the installation quickly and at a very reasonable price. Since the installation in December we had tremdous winds and very heavy rains. Absolutely no problems with the panels and no leaks
Into the shed. Thanks
I have had an excellent experience both times I have worked with Treepublic. The first time was back about three years ago. I had bought my solar equipment from them to do my own installation on a patio cover. He was extremely helpful in answering all questions I had as ...Read More